Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Worthy of Mention...

  • I scored a raging +3 on a certain blog's (Stuff Christians Like) worship leader rating sysetm...  I won't go into it deeply other than to say the only reason I rated at all is that I drink coffee and wear jeans on stage and rock a goatee (yes, I said rock). I  lost half of my points due to the brand of jeans that I wear.  I'm still not sure I qualify as a worship leader... still wrestling with that one.  (David Crowder scored a +7 but had to add his own questions to get his score up.)
  • When I started playing electric guitar I was certain that I would not have a massive number of effects, but I'm up to 4 pedals now and thinking about more.  Most recent addition is an MXR Dyna-Comp, a very subtle effect and I'm using it more often than not.
  • We are hip deep in Christmas musice... trying not to burn out.
  • Here's a good David Crowder Interview
  • Ever notice how God does have a plan and answers prayer.  His timing is perfect, I don't understand it, but it's perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment