Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Special Music

  Practicing with the worship team on sooooo many songs recently with out Christmas Eve set, the New Years lock-in set and this last Sunday has been very satisfying and we've been hammering out a lot of good stuff but,  even with all that I've been enjoying playing some on the acoustic at home the most.  The other night my 4 year old was singing Joy To The World along with my guitar. That was just great fun to hear his little voice pick out the melody.  Both my boys are great fans of the song How Many Kings by Down Here and they provided some percussion backing for me late last week on that song. Corban was on the bongos and Josiah was doing a good imitation of Animal from the Muppets band with his little drum and sticks. Corban was really trying to keep the beat with my guitar and was hanging on pretty well. He's got a good sense of rhythm and you can catch him singing to himself quite often.  There's something very special about playing music with my kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment