Sunday, January 31, 2010

Three Things... OK, Four; Five at the most.

  • I still like my Jeep coming up on 4 yrs.  It's starting to show some age, but the kids still fight over who gets to ride with Dad.  It always feels like I'm driving a Tonka truck... :)
  • A guy at work spotted me a can of Heritage Dr. Pepper last week.  Hmmm, not sure during the first few sips, but by the time the can was gone I was starting to like it alot.  Had a regular high fructose fountain one at lunch today and it tasted too syrupy and sweet by comparison.  Admittedly, fountain versions are inconsistent in quality.
  • I am eagerly awaiting baseball season... not sure when I really became a fan.
  • I still prefer Star Trek to Star Wars.  
  •  A good healthy Church is too positive of a thing to not enjoy.  If you're not enjoying it (all other things being equal), you may be doing it incorrectly.  So, to paraphrase instructions given in times of fiery danger, Stop, Drop, and Pray...
  • "Though Satan should buffet, though trials should come,
    Let this blest assurance control,
    That Christ has regarded my helpless estate,
    And hath shed His own blood for my soul." -for Madison.

No comments:

Post a Comment